|At the airport
At the airport
Passengers should ensure to check-in by the following times:
- International flights: counters are opened 2 hours 30 minutes before STD
- Domestic flights: counters are opened 2 hours before STD
- International flights: counters are closed 40 minutes before STD
- Domestic flights: counters are closed 30 minutes before STD
*STD: Scheduled Time of Departure.
If you do not check in by the check-in deadline you will not be able to travel on the flight. Depending on your fare conditions, a failure to check-in on time may also result in:
- making your ticket invalid for travel or becoming non-refund in case there are restrictions on changes. You will need to make a new booking and purchase a new ticket.
- paying change fee, and/or fares difference for the new applicable fare.
- Due to potential traffic delays, check-in time and security screening, you are recommended to be at the airport at least 60 minutes before departure of domestic flights and 120 minutes before departure of international flights.
You should carry your eTicket Receipt at all times for both international and domestic flights.